The conference structure and programme is specifically aimed at:
- Senior managers directly charged with protecting their corporate infrastructure.
- Technical experts who determine security requirements and implement solutions.
- Policy and decision makers with overall security responsibility.
- Legal/Compliance/Regulatory professionals who work with policy and decision makers in establishing security policies.
- Government executives and practitioners who are responsible for protecting systems and critical infrastructures.
Past attendees at EMEA conferences include Heads of IT, Chief Security Officers, CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, IT developers and architects, Security / IT managers, Systems and Network Administrators, researchers and academics, general business managers, government representatives, policy makers and legal professionals.